Step 1: Starting From Scratch
Step 2: Smother Weeds
Step 3: Garden Soil
Step 4: Plant Placement
Step 5: Companion Planting
Step 6: Maximize your garden space
Step 7: Sit back and relax
A truly beautiful home is not only a house with beautiful architecture and furniture, but also has a beautiful garden landscape. But, to have a garden beautiful and suitable to architecture of house, it is not simple thing, we are sure that you have to invest a lot of effort and money in it. Moreover, to maintain its beauty, you have to spend a little time to take care of it. Of course, you need to prepare some most needed gardening tools, such as a best weed eater for your home before embarking on your garden care regularly. And most importantly, you must know the basics of how to care and protect the garden.
1. The way to care for garden must be suitable for each kind of plant
Your garden is certainly chosen and used many different types of plants. Of course, each plant will have a special feature: some prefer water, some prefer sunlight but others prefer shade. So please carefully learn on their nature in order to apply the appropriate care method on them.
2. Give your ideas about the design of plants in the garden and regularly trim them
As the plants grow and develop, it is difficult to avoid the loss of the original designed shape you created for them. So we should often trim them. Of course you can also change their style if you desire. This pruning helps you to relax, express your creativity, and also helps your garden landscape to be always beautiful and fresh.
3. Regularly check the status of garden
Trees in the garden can meet some diseases affecting their growth. Those are pestilent insect caused by land, water or other outside elements. So we should regularly monitor the condition of the trees, especially the color of the leaves and trunk. When detected early, healing will be much easier. But, prevention is better than healing, do not forget to irrigate more inorganic fertilizers to help the trees to be healthy and resist a variety of diseases.
4. Clean the garden
5. You need to have a special care schedule for your garden at seasonal transition
1. Select the suitable containers:
2. Opt for the type of sunflower seed:
3. Plant sunflower seeds:
4. Care sunflower plants in container:
5. Beware of pests and disease:
1. Pots (clay or peat materials)
2. The most important thing: seeds
3. The good potting mix or seed starting formula
5. Tray to hold pots
8. Large toothpicks
9. Clear plastic bags
Step 1: Determine which plants you want to grow
Step 2: Gather seeds
Step 3: Plant seeds
- In this step, you need to use the clay and peat pots and potting soil or seed starting blend which you have prepared before. Otherwise you can also recycle paper or styrofoam cups, plastic bottles into containers for planting your plants. Your seeds need space for developing before being grown official in pots or ground of garden so let you create a seed tray for them – a private space where contains your different seeds. This room has to get good sunlight or you must install the extra essential accessories like lights at suitable positions.
- Fill the good potting mix or seed starting formula into pots then add enough water into this mix in order to moisten soil without being soupy. The basic formula is 1/4 cup of water for each small pot. However, depending on your kind of speed and potting soil, you can add water for a too dry mix. Don’t forget to use a fork to stir up soil and water.
- Use the pencil to stab equally 3 or 4 holes into ground in such a way that the depth of these holes are at least 1/2 inch. Also, depending on each type of speed, every pot should be put into an appropriate amount of speeds about 3 to 4 seeds. When these seeds have germinated and grown a few weeks old, it is time for you to remove them out of pots to plant in suitable areas. With the types of following seeds, you had better just plant two seeds for a pot due to they need a very spacious space for growing such as watermelon, zucchini and tomato.
- Finally, let you put a seed into a hole after that cover lightly a layer of ground there without stirring.
- What is more, you have to put big toothpicks in the center of each pot and tear enough plastic bag for covering along the length and width of tray. In case you would like to utilize two layer of bags, remember to stick them each other. To make your seeds germinate faster, let you put your seed tray in a warmer environment.